accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Re: can't turn tracing on
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2018 12:25:39 GMT
Ensure that the Tracer service is running on the node(s) specified in
${ACCUMULO_CONF_DIR}/tracers

Likely, this process died because it didn't have permission to create
and write to the trace table. To fix that, you need to grant permissions
to the trace user to create tables or create the table by hand and then
grant read/write permission to the trace user.