accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Chuck Adams <chuck.ad...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Math of Big Data Book
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2018 13:16:06 GMT

I ordered from Amazon the day Dr. Kepner sent the email. I do not know if it has shipped yet...

Chuck Adams | 301-529-9396 (mobile)
Vice President Technical Leadership Team | National Security Group Professional Services
----- Original Message -----
From: threadedblue@gmail.com
To: user@accumulo.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2018 8:39:11 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: Math of Big Data Book

Jeremy,

First of all, good work, I'm looking forward to reading.
When can we expect availability? Will there be a kindle edition?

On Mon, Jul 9, 2018 at 3:06 PM Kepner, Jeremy - LLSC - MITLL < kepner@ll.mit.edu > wrote:

Accumulo Colleagues,
I am pleased to announce the availability of the MIT Press book that many Accumulo folks helped
contribute to:

Mathematics of Big Data
https://mitpress.mit.edu/books/mathematics-big-data

The book draws heavily on our Accumulo experiences and hopefully will be valuable to this
community.

If you have any questions about the book, please feel to send me an e-mail.

Regards. -Jeremy

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
% Dr. Jeremy Kepner
% Lincoln Laboratory Fellow
% MIT Lincoln Laboratory Supercomputing Center Head
% MIT Computer Science & AI Laboratory
% MIT Mathematics Department
% IEEE High Performance Extreme Computing Chair
%
% "At MIT we look for the places where the problems are the hardest
% — the places where others are not going — and that’s where we want to be.”
%

--

There are ways and there are ways,

Geoffry Roberts