accumulo-user mailing list archives

From "Mike Westman" <mikewest...@zapatatechnology.com>
Subject Accumulo Consulting
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2017 18:23:51 GMT
Are there any companies out there doing accumulo consulting? I'm doing a
greenfield deployment and I want to do it right the first time. I've
reached out to a couple of companies but haven't gotten anyone to even
call me back.

I'd love referrals.
--

Zapata Technology your *8(a)* Technology Solutions Provider.
Washington Technology and Inc Magazine fastest growing company two years in

รพ Please consider our environment and security before printing this e-mail.

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:*  This communication is intended solely to be used
by the intended recipient only and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, or otherwise prohibited by law from disclosure.
dissemination, distribution, copying, taking any action in reliance upon,
or other use of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you received
this communication in error, please contact the sender and then delete it.
 Thank you.