accumulo-user mailing list archives

From vLex Systems <vlexsyst...@vlex.com>
Subject problems restoring backups
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2017 07:05:16 GMT
Hi,

I'm doing backups of an accumulo database following the procedure in
the readme (clonetable, offline and exporttable). I distcp to s3 and
also upload the exportMetaddata.zip to s3.
I do the restore by downloading the files from s3, distcping them to
hadoopfs and then doing the importtable.

When I restore the tables in a new accumulo server, all tables but one
are correctly restored. When I do a scan -t of that table, the shell
hangs approximately for a minute and it returns nothing.

According to the accumulo web interface the table has data. How can I
debug what's happening with that table?