accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Backup and Recovery
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2017 21:00:33 GMT
Oh, sorry, no. That's not the case. I did not mean to mislead. You also
need to back up the metadata from ZooKeeper for a complete backup. We have
a utility for that, which I believe is mentioned in the documentation. If
not, that's a documentation bug and we should add it. (Sorry, unable to
check at the moment, but please file a bug if you can't find it.)