accumulo-user mailing list archives

From <mikewest...@zapatatechnology.com>
Subject Backup and Recovery
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2017 20:10:00 GMT
Please forgive the newbie question. What options are there for backup and
recovery of accumulo data?

Ideally I would like something that would replicate to S3 in realtime.

--

Zapata Technology your *8(a)* and *HUBZone *IT Solutions Provider
Washington Technology and Inc Magazine fastest growing company two years in

รพ Please consider our environment before printing this e-mail.

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:*  This communication is intended solely to be used
by the intended recipient only and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, or otherwise prohibited by law from disclosure.
dissemination, distribution, copying, taking any action in reliance upon,
or other use of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you received
this communication in error, please contact the sender and then delete it.
 Thank you.