accumulo-user mailing list archives

From ivan bella <i...@ivan.bella.name>
Subject Re: Modifying VisibilityEvaluator - Problem with Classpath for scanner
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2017 15:55:02 GMT
<!DOCTYPE html>
being captured in the tserver*.out or tserver*.err files (or master equivalents).&#160;
July 31, 2017 at 10:34 AM o haya &#60;ohaya@yahoo.com&#62; wrote:</p><p>Hi
Michael,</p><p>I did use the &#34;accumulo classpath&#34; and it shows
all my JARs. Also during the startup I can see it &#34;Push&#34; each of the JARs,
but still get the error.</p><p>Sorry - I also just remembered - I output a TON
of debug info in my JAR that I added, to stdout, but I don&#39;t see any of that debug
output in the Accumulo console/stdout or in any of the Accumulo logs. Is there a way that