accumulo-user mailing list archives

From o haya <oh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Modifying VisibilityEvaluator - Problem with Classpath for scanner
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2017 06:39:35 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to make some modifications to the Accumulo VisibilityModifier, but when I add
my code, and try to run a scan on a table, I am getting ClassNoDefError for a class that my
modified code uses.

So far, what I have been trying to add my JARs to the classpath is to put the JARs in the
Accumulo lib/ext directory AND also, editing the accumulo-site.xml and adding the same JARs
to that file.

Is there somewhere else I need to configure or do I need to put the JAR in somewhere other
than the lib/ext directory?

Thanks,
Jim