accumulo-user mailing list archives

From ivan bella <i...@ivan.bella.name>
Subject Re: Modifying VisibilityEvaluator - Problem with Classpath for scanner
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2017 12:33:32 GMT
<!DOCTYPE html>
acceptable mechanism.  Make sure your jars are in place on all of your tservers before you
start them up.  Perhaps this class is being found but is failing to initialize itself which
at 2:39 AM o haya &#60;ohaya@yahoo.com&#62; wrote:<br>&#62; <br>&#62;
to the Accumulo VisibilityModifier, but when I add my code, and try to run a scan on a table,
I am getting ClassNoDefError for a class that my modified code uses.<br>&#62; <br>&#62;
So far, what I have been trying to add my JARs to the classpath is to put the JARs in the
Accumulo lib/ext directory AND also, editing the accumulo-site.xml and adding the same JARs
to that file.  <br>&#62; <br>&#62; Is there somewhere else I need to configure
or do I need to put the JAR in somewhere other than the lib/ext directory?<br>&#62;