accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ~delhdfs entries in metadata table [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]
Date Wed, 31 May 2017 04:34:43 GMT
The tablet will split if it gets too big. You can manually add a split
point if you want it to split sooner.

These entries should go away on their own if the accumulo-gc service is
running. If it has died, you should check the logs to find out why, and
then restart it when you can. If the accumulo-gc service is running but the
files aren't going away, you should check the logs to determine why.