accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configure NetBeans to build projet using Accumulo
Date Tue, 09 May 2017 16:02:26 GMT
Giuseppe,

Please use the mailing list for questions about Apache Accumulo and
refrain from emailing participants directly.

I do not use Netbeans, but I'm sure someone else does. Hopefully they
can help you.

- Josh

giusurban@gmail.com wrote:
> Dear Sir. Josh,
> I'm a computer student in the last year of university in italy, I started working on
a thesis project that consists in developing a Java application using Apache Accumulo, Hadoop
and ZooKeeper, I wanted to ask her for her great experience in This field, how can I properly
configure netBeans to develop this type of application?