accumulo-user mailing list archives

From David Boyd <db...@incadencecorp.com>
Subject Batchscanner - error closing output stream because stream is closed
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2017 16:38:39 GMT
All:

    I am getting this stack trace periodically based on no pattern I can
determine from my application.

Is this a message I should be worried about?

What is a technique to trace this back to my code and the cause?

Obviously something is closing things before the thread closes it.

> 2017-04-19 12:33:53,423 |  WARN | [batch scanner 19824- 8 looking up 1
> ranges at accumulodev:9997] | (TIOStreamTransport.java:112) - Error
> closing output stream.
> java.io.IOException: The stream is closed
>     at
> org.apache.hadoop.net.SocketOutputStream.write(SocketOutputStream.java:118)
>     at
> java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flushBuffer(BufferedOutputStream.java:82)
>     at java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flush(BufferedOutputStream.java:140)
>     at java.io.FilterOutputStream.close(FilterOutputStream.java:158)
>     at
> org.apache.thrift.transport.TIOStreamTransport.close(TIOStreamTransport.java:110)
>     at
> org.apache.thrift.transport.TFramedTransport.close(TFramedTransport.java:89)
>     at
> org.apache.accumulo.core.client.impl.ThriftTransportPool$CachedTTransport.close(ThriftTransportPool.java:309)
>     at
> org.apache.accumulo.core.client.impl.ThriftTransportPool.returnTransport(ThriftTransportPool.java:571)
>     at
> org.apache.accumulo.core.rpc.ThriftUtil.returnClient(ThriftUtil.java:151)
>     at
> org.apache.accumulo.core.client.impl.TabletServerBatchReaderIterator.doLookup(TabletServerBatchReaderIterator.java:686)
>     at
> org.apache.accumulo.core.client.impl.TabletServerBatchReaderIterator$QueryTask.run(TabletServerBatchReaderIterator.java:349)
>     at org.apache.htrace.wrappers.TraceRunnable.run(TraceRunnable.java:57)
>     at
>     at
>     at
> org.apache.accumulo.fate.util.LoggingRunnable.run(LoggingRunnable.java:35)

========= mailto:dboyd@incadencecorp.com ============
David W. Boyd
VP,  Data Solutions
10432 Balls Ford, Suite 240
Manassas, VA 20109
office:   +1-703-552-2862
cell:     +1-703-402-7908
============== http://www.incadencecorp.com/ ============
ISO/IEC JTC1 WG9, editor ISO/IEC 20547 Big Data Reference Architecture
Chair ANSI/INCITS TC Big Data
Co-chair NIST Big Data Public Working Group Reference Architecture
First Robotic Mentor - FRC, FTC - www.iliterobotics.org
Board Member- USSTEM Foundation - www.usstem.org

and/or confidential and protected from disclosure.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient
or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message
to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication
in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to
this message and deleting the material from any computer.