accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Michael Wall <mjw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: accumulo.root invalid table reference [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2017 15:43:32 GMT
Matt,

If I am reading this correctly, you have a tablet that is being loading
onto a tserver.  That tserver dies, so the tablet is then assigned to
another tablet.  While the tablet is being loading, that tserver dies and
so on.  Is that correct?

Can you identify the tablet that is bouncing around?  If so, try using
rfile-info -d to inspect the rfiles associated with that tablet.  Also look
at the rfiles that compose that tablet to see if anything sticks out.

Any logs that would help explain why the tablet server is dying?  Can you
increase the memory of the tserver?

Mike