accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: accumulo.root invalid table reference [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2017 02:16:38 GMT
Removing them is probably a bad idea. The root table entries correspond to
split points in the metadata table. There is no need for the tables which
existed when the metadata table split to still exist for this to continue
to act as a valid split point.

Would need to see the exception stack trace, or at least an error message,
to troubleshoot the shell scanning error you saw.

--
Christopher