accumulo-user mailing list archives

From "Marc P." <marc.par...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fix "Table x has a hole" [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2017 01:56:05 GMT
Since I'm on my phone and am likely to be more terse, the extent referenced
by the hole likely referenced files on HDFS that are recoverable. If you
can locate those you can rebuild that hole, which I and others have done on
this list. I will try and respond when I'm at the computer with more info
if needed if someone else does not fill in my holey phone responses.