accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Improving Accumulo Replication Latency
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2017 19:52:10 GMT
Hi Adam,

I'm not presently working on anything (too many irons in other fires),
but I'd be happy to help work through a design doc for improvements.

Do you have a list of pain-points which are the primary causes of
latency? That would help in identifying the changes to make and how best
to implement them.

- Josh