accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: accumulo enhancement suggestions
Date Sat, 28 Jan 2017 21:16:30 GMT
Please use the user@accumulo.apache.org mailing list in the future for
these kinds of questions/request. It is not in good taste to send
private emails to those involved in any Apache projects.

--

The functionality you're suggesting already exists for all versions you
mentioned.

http://accumulo.apache.org/1.8/accumulo_user_manual.html#_instance_volumes

Information on contacting those who work on or with Apache Accumulo is
documented at http://accumulo.apache.org/get_involved/.