accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Best Practices and Deployment Guides?
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2016 02:39:16 GMT
Hi Larry,

The O'Reilly book has been out for some time now:
http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920032304.do

And, if you weren't aware, the Admin guide because the Users Manual.

Can you explain what kind of information you're specifically looking
for? It's generally hard for Accumulo to give super-detailed environment
instructions because those environments vary so much between
organizations (what is OK for one org might be a non-starter for another).

If you can give us some more specifics, I'm sure we can provide some
answers.