accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Testing against Accumulo's Kerberos support
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2016 01:36:12 GMT
If you're looking for resources for testing, we have a number of
integration tests in the codebase which you can reference. KerberosIT[1]
is one.

Can also vouch for Ambari as an easy way to set up some real nodes. I
regularly use Ambari blueprints to install some HDP "bits" and do
testing on nodes.

- Josh

[1]
https://github.com/apache/accumulo/blob/master/test/src/main/java/org/apache/accumulo/test/functional/KerberosIT.java