accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: setting tserver configs from the accumulo shell
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2016 01:31:22 GMT
At most, yes.

The properties which affect both would be the ones which start with
"general." or "instance.", with the latter being ones which must be the
same across the cluster in order for servers to participate in the same
cluster.

For all X, not in {general, instance}, properties starting with "X." should
only affect servers of type X. Otherwise, that's almost certainly a bug.