accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: setting tserver configs from the accumulo shell
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2016 01:14:48 GMT
Right now, I think you'd probably have to track down where that particular
property is used in the code to determine its lifecycle. I think it's going
to take some work to wrangle these into discrete sets for documentation
purposes, in the shell or otherwise. Some properties are only used during
certain times early in the server's lifecycle. Other properties are used on
demand. Some of those on demand properties are probably cached into
internal state for indefinite periods of time. It's hard to say which are
which without investigating each property individually (or through
empirical testing).