accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <bus...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Installing Accumulo in multinode setup
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2016 15:08:05 GMT
tracers used to be under the instance id in 1.6. I can confirm that in
1.7.2 it is definitely at /tracers. I just ran into this issue last
week.

@Yamini where do you get the Node does not exist error? Could you
copy/paste the whole stacktrace? When I followed the same workaround
Josh mentioned, restarting the Trace servers was sufficient to have
the znode recreated.

--
busbey