accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Yamini Joshi <yamini.1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Installing Accumulo in multinode setup
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2016 15:19:22 GMT
So the file structure inside zookeeper(now after formatting zookeepers) is:
Accumulo

   - d61d7dd5-0f11-437b-9152-d3f171f9af33
      - users
      - monitor
      - problems
      - root_tablet
      - gc
      - hdfs_reservations
      - table_locks
      - namespaces
      - recovery
      - fate
      - tservers
      - tables
      - replication
      - next_file
      - config
      - bulk_failed_copyq
      - dead
      - masters
   - instances
      - test

test is the name of my new instance. Yes I reinitialized accumulo using
/bin/accumulo init

Best regards,
Yamini Joshi