accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Mario Pastorelli <mario.pastore...@teralytics.ch>
Subject Re: Maximum and recommended number of tablets per tserver
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2016 12:22:22 GMT
Hey Josh,

Thanks for the answer! I was wondering if you have some pointers in the
Accumulo code where I can read the implementation where the tablets
information are stored so that I can read it and understand if it will give
us problems eventually. We may have many tablets per server but we have few
servers which probably means that the number of tablets should not be a
problem.

Thanks,
Mario