accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Mario Pastorelli <mario.pastore...@teralytics.ch>
Subject Number of Locality Groups
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2016 14:10:57 GMT
Hey guys,

I'm using a lot locality groups for columns in my tables to force Accumulo
to read only the column that it needs for a certain query. I realized that
right now I'm creating around 1k column families and I was wondering if
this could be an issue for Accumulo.

Thanks,
Mario

--
Mario Pastorelli | TERALYTICS

*software engineer*

Teralytics AG | Zollstrasse 62 | 8005 Zurich | Switzerland
phone: +41794381682
email: mario.pastorelli@teralytics.ch
www.teralytics.net

Company registration number: CH-020.3.037.709-7 | Trade register Canton
Zurich
Board of directors: Georg Polzer, Luciano Franceschina, Mark Schmitz, Yann
de Vries

This e-mail message contains confidential information which is for the sole
attention and use of the intended recipient. Please notify us at once if
you think that it may not be intended for you and delete it immediately.