accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lost tablet server lock..SESSION_EXPIRED
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2016 15:04:53 GMT
What the server busy? Was there high iowait? Was the JVM spending a lot
of time in GCs?

You haven't provided enough information to prove that you saw the same
thing I reported in ACCUMULO-3336.

This is most likely an issue you need to figure out on properly
configuring Accumulo for your system, not a bug in Accumulo.