accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Installing Accumulo in multinode setup
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2016 22:26:32 GMT
Uh, I am confused now. /tracers/ is the default parent znode that the
Accumulo Tracer process registers itself in. We can also see this is
what was happening with your snippet.

I don't understand how that would not exist. Have you properly
configured ZooKeeper to act as a quorom? (e.g. if you zkCli.sh -server
to your ZK servers individually, do you see a consistent view of ZK?)

You can try to remove the directory in HDFS you configured Accumulo to
use, and re `accumulo init` to get back to an initial state. I'm not
sure how you got into this situation to begin with.