accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Installing Accumulo in multinode setup
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2016 19:57:00 GMT
Hi Yamini,

The /tracers node in ZooKeeper was likely initialized previously using
an Accumulo configuration that has a different value for
instance.secret. You can delete this znode to move forward if you have
no other Accumulo instance you intend to run on this ZK instance.

$ $ZOOKEEPER_HOME/bin/zkCli.sh -server m4:2181,m5:2181,m6:2181
 > rmr /tracers

You can also set a different value for trace.zookeeper.path in
accumulo-site.xml. After doing this, you can try running a start-all.sh
again to start the tracer.

You also mentioned that the Monitor did not start but did not include an
exception for that service. The error you included only shows that the
Accumulo Master/TabletServer did not correctly start and assign the
system tables (accumulo.root and accumulo.metadata).