accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Hulbert <ahulb...@ccri.com>
Subject Re: java.IO.EOFException: ..../accumulo/recovery/.../part-r-00000/index not a SequenceFile.
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2016 13:32:10 GMT
Mike,

For one of the WALs I backed up the recovery directory and that
initiated a new recovery attempt as indicated in the tserver debug log...

Then the exception was thrown:

Unable to find recovery files for extent xxxxxx logentry xxxxx
hdfs://path/to/wal/yyyy

Any ideas? I figure we can zero out the WAL and it will go on with life
but it would be nice to try and get the data!

Thanks!