accumulo-user mailing list archives

From <dlmar...@comcast.net>
Subject RE: 1.7 native library performance boost
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2016 23:05:54 GMT
I don't remember seeing anything about native library performance improvement, but I do know
that there has been talk of a performance regression in Accumulo 1.7.0 using the default configuration.
I don't remember the specific details off-hand, but it had something to do with the default
value of a property changing.