accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Dylan Hutchison <dhutc...@cs.washington.edu>
Subject Re: Accumulo Equivalent of Mongo Aggr Query
Date Sun, 25 Sep 2016 22:18:46 GMT
Hi Yamini,

Could you further describe the computation you have in mind, for those of
us not familiar with MongoDB's "Aggr" function?  You may want to look at
Accumulo's built-in Combiner iterators
<https://accumulo.apache.org/1.8/accumulo_user_manual#_combiners>.  They
seem more relevant than Filters.

I don't know what you mean when you write that your output is not visible
to "the complete Database".

Regards, Dylan