accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Yamini Joshi <yamini.1...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Accumulo Equivalent of Mongo Aggr Query
Date Sun, 25 Sep 2016 18:34:31 GMT
Hello everyone

I wanted to know if there is any equivalent of Mongo Aggr queries in
Acuumulo. I have a complex query in form of a Mongo aggregate
(multi-staged) query. I'm trying to model the same in Accumulo. As of know,
with the limited knowledge that I have, I have created a class extending
Filter class. My question is: since my queries depend on a input, is there
any other way of using the iterators/filters only for one query or change
their input with every single query? As of now, my filter is getting
attached to the table on 'SCAN' that means the output will be visible to
the subsequent queries and not the complete Database.

Best regards,
Yamini Joshi