accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Mario Pastorelli <mario.pastore...@teralytics.ch>
Subject Maximum and recommended number of tablets per tserver
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2016 15:23:15 GMT
Hey,

I would like to know what is the maximum and recommended number of tablets
that we should have per machine. Right now is some clusters we have
thousands of tablets and the number of tables will increase in future.
Eventually, we will have to add new machines to our clusters and a
recommended number could help us decide the size of the new cluster.

Thanks
Mario

--
Mario Pastorelli | TERALYTICS

*software engineer*

Teralytics AG | Zollstrasse 62 | 8005 Zurich | Switzerland
phone: +41794381682
email: mario.pastorelli@teralytics.ch
www.teralytics.net

Company registration number: CH-020.3.037.709-7 | Trade register Canton
Zurich
Board of directors: Georg Polzer, Luciano Franceschina, Mark Schmitz, Yann
de Vries

This e-mail message contains confidential information which is for the sole
attention and use of the intended recipient. Please notify us at once if
you think that it may not be intended for you and delete it immediately.