accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Get accumulo monitoring stats via java code
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2016 15:08:53 GMT
The monitor also publishes some XML and JSON HTTP endpoints (there
should be links on the monitor page itself).

Also, be aware that these are not "public API" and are subject to change
at any release. Our compatibility guarantees do not presently extend to
metrics information. There are no active efforts to change them now, but
I wanted to make sure you are aware they may change.