accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Orphaned FATE Locks [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2016 15:06:41 GMT
Hi Matt,

What version of Accumulo are you using? Figuring out why those
transactions aren't automatically get removed is something else we would
want to look into.

It sounds like these transactions are just vestigial (not actually
running), so I wouldn't think that they would affect current bulk loads.

I believe you could just stop the Master and remove the corresponding
nodes in ZooKeeper (as that's where the txns are stored and `fate print`
is reading from), but I would defer to Keith for confirmation first :)