accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Michael Wall <mjw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Persistent outstanding migrations message
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2016 15:44:05 GMT
Hi Tim,

You can try scanning the metadata table for a future colfam.  Something like

scan -t accumulo.metadata -c fut

If you find one, look at the tabletserver that is slated to host that
tablet.  There could be an issue with that server preventing assignment
from completing.  Get a jstack and save the logs so you can further
troubleshoot.  Killing that tserver will cause the assignment to go
elsewhere, but make sure you get as much info as you can before killing it.

What else is going on with the system?  Do you have any recoveries that are
stuck?  Are there any fate transactions that have been running for a
while?  Any long running scans?

HTH

Mike