accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Testing Spark Job that uses the AccumuloInputFormat
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2016 21:22:21 GMT
On Wed, Aug 3, 2016 at 4:57 PM Mario Pastorelli <
mario.pastorelli@teralytics.ch> wrote:

> I do run a single Mini instance for the entire test suite but I need to
> destroy and recreate tables for each instance of each test.
>
> Out of curiosity: am I doing a huge mistake in using MockInstance to test
> Accumulo? Because right now I rely mainly on it.

I think it's probably in a "use at your own risk" state. If it provides you
with sufficient confidence of the behavior of your code, then it's fine.
But, it has been marked deprecated, and you should be aware that your code
may behave differently in a real instance.