accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Jamie Johnson <jej2...@gmail.com>
Subject Accumulo 1.7 InputFormat Iterator Question
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2016 21:26:08 GMT
I am upgrading from Accumulo 1.6 to 1.7 and I am trying to understand how
iterators are supposed to be set in 1.7 for an input format.  In my
situation, if a particular property is set an additional iterator needs to
be added to do some additional checking.  Previously I had done this in the
AbstractRecordReader.setupIterators() method but this has been deprecated.
I had attempted to put them in AbstractRecordReader.contextIterators(), but
this isn't always called.  This change has made me question if I was ever
doing this according to best practices and now wonder what the correct way
to do this is.  Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.