accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Mario Pastorelli <mario.pastore...@teralytics.ch>
Subject Re: Testing Spark Job that uses the AccumuloInputFormat
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2016 20:57:53 GMT
I do run a single Mini instance for the entire test suite but I need to
destroy and recreate tables for each instance of each test.

Out of curiosity: am I doing a huge mistake in using MockInstance to test
Accumulo? Because right now I rely mainly on it.

--
Mario Pastorelli | TERALYTICS

*software engineer*

Teralytics AG | Zollstrasse 62 | 8005 Zurich | Switzerland
phone: +41794381682
email: mario.pastorelli@teralytics.ch
www.teralytics.net

Company registration number: CH-020.3.037.709-7 | Trade register Canton
Zurich
Board of directors: Georg Polzer, Luciano Franceschina, Mark Schmitz, Yann
de Vries

This e-mail message contains confidential information which is for the sole
attention and use of the intended recipient. Please notify us at once if
you think that it may not be intended for you and delete it immediately.