accumulo-user mailing list archives

From David Boyd <db...@incadencecorp.com>
Subject Re: Tuned performance profiles for Accumulo
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2016 23:46:39 GMT

On 8/30/16 6:05 PM, Jeff Kubina wrote:

> I have created tuned profiles for our datanodes (tservers,
> proc_datanode, mesos-slaves) and various super nodes (namenodes,
> accumulo master, resource managers, zookeepers, kafka, etc). I use
> tuned for static tuning only even though it has dynamic tuning
> available. Each profile is designed for maximum performance of the
> processes it runs.

Jeff:  It would be great if you could share those or at least document
recommendations.

--
========= mailto:dboyd@incadencecorp.com ============
David W. Boyd

and/or confidential and protected from disclosure.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient
or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message
to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication
in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to
this message and deleting the material from any computer.