accumulo-user mailing list archives

From "Brown, Scott M (IS)" <Scott.Bro...@ngc.com>
Subject RE: EXT :Re: cannot get accumulo 1.6.2 and later to resolve classpaths
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2016 15:22:59 GMT

Im not sure what to set to resolve this, as when we install 1.6.0 we do not set CLASSPATH,
or LD_LIBRARY_LD.. we also have contact with a site that is running 1.6.4, without those set,
but they may get their code from apache directly (special).

-----Original Message-----
From: Sean Busbey [mailto:busbey@cloudera.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2016 10:00 AM
To: Accumulo User List
Subject: EXT :Re: cannot get accumulo 1.6.2 and later to resolve classpaths

What packaging of Accumulo are you relying on? Is it the binary tarballs from the asf release
site? Can you pastebin the accumulo-site.xml and accumulo-env.sh files from your conf/ directories
(after redacting instance secret and any other sensitive information)?

It looks like you are missing commons-io and commons-logging. IIRC, in the example configs
for the binary tarballs we expect those to come from the hadoop classpath. AFAIK, we did this
in both 1.6.1 and 1.6.2+.

--
busbey