accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <bus...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: cannot get accumulo 1.6.2 and later to resolve classpaths
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2016 15:00:11 GMT
What packaging of Accumulo are you relying on? Is it the binary
tarballs from the asf release site? Can you pastebin the
accumulo-site.xml and accumulo-env.sh files from your conf/
directories (after redacting instance secret and any other sensitive
information)?

It looks like you are missing commons-io and commons-logging. IIRC, in
the example configs for the binary tarballs we expect those to come
from the hadoop classpath. AFAIK, we did this in both 1.6.1 and
1.6.2+.

--
busbey