accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Mario Pastorelli <mario.pastore...@teralytics.ch>
Subject Making a RowCounterIterator
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2016 18:24:30 GMT
I'm trying to create a RowCounterIterator that counts all the rows and
returns only one key-value with the counter inside. The problem is that I
can't get it work. The Scala code is available in the gist
<https://gist.github.com/melrief/5f2ca248f1a980ddead2f2eeb19e6389> together
with some pseudo-code of a test. The problem is that if I add an entry to
my table, this iterator will return 0 instead of 1 and apparently the
reason is that super.hasTop() is always false. I've tried without the
iterator and the scanner returns 1 elements. Any idea of what I'm doing
wrong here? Is WrappingIterator the right class to extend for this kind of
behaviour?

Thanks,
Mario

--
Mario Pastorelli | TERALYTICS

*software engineer*

Teralytics AG | Zollstrasse 62 | 8005 Zurich | Switzerland
phone: +41794381682
email: mario.pastorelli@teralytics.ch
www.teralytics.net

Company registration number: CH-020.3.037.709-7 | Trade register Canton
Zurich
Board of directors: Georg Polzer, Luciano Franceschina, Mark Schmitz, Yann
de Vries

This e-mail message contains confidential information which is for the sole
attention and use of the intended recipient. Please notify us at once if
you think that it may not be intended for you and delete it immediately.