accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Lu Qin <luq.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I have a problem about change HDFS address
Date Wed, 25 May 2016 15:17:06 GMT

I only use new HDFS, I change the instance.volumes to the new ,and the instance.volumes.replcaements.
When accumulo start , I exec ./bin/accumulo org.apache.accumulo.server.util.FindOfflineTablets
,it shows the accumulo.root table UNASSIGNED

> 在 2016年5月25日,22:04,Keith Turner <keith@deenlo.com <mailto:keith@deenlo.com>>
写道:

> Accumulo stores data in HDFS and Zookeeper.   Are you using new zookeeper servers?  If
so, did you copy zookeepers data?

> On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 4:08 AM, Lu Qin <luq.java@gmail.com <mailto:luq.java@gmail.com>>
wrote:
> I have a accumulo 1.7.1 work with a old HDFS 2.6. Now I have a new HDFS 2.6,and change
the accumulo volume to the new.

> I have use distcp move the data from old HDFS to the new HDFS.And start the accumulo
up.

> Now the ‘Accumulo Overview' shows the Tables is 0 and Tablets is 0 with red background,
but In  'Table Status’ I can see all tables I have.