accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Mario Pastorelli <mario.pastore...@teralytics.ch>
Subject Re: Feedback about techniques for tuning batch scanning for my problem
Date Mon, 23 May 2016 15:48:05 GMT
This is interesting and I think that's the main parameters that I need to
tune. We have a lot of memory to spare for Accumulo so the index should fix
in memory, but I'll check when I change those parameters. With small
records, I think it makes sense to have smaller blocks for faster lookups.
Thank you!