accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Mario Pastorelli <mario.pastore...@teralytics.ch>
Subject Re: Reuse Accumulo lexicographical ordering
Date Tue, 10 May 2016 14:40:19 GMT
Hi Josh,

Thanks for the answer and sorry for my question not being clear. I need
the  same comparator that accumulo is using for arrays of bytes and I think
your suggestion pointed me to the right class: I can use Hadoop
WritableComparable.compareBytes static method to obtain the lexicographic
order of binary data that is used by Accumulo.

Thanks for the help,
Mario