accumulo-user mailing list archives

From David Boyd <db...@incadencecorp.com>
Subject Re: tableOperations().create hangs
Date Thu, 19 May 2016 14:53:08 GMT
Boy I feel stupid.  I thought I had opened up all the required ports in
IPTables for this to work.

Thanks Sven and Michael

The following is what I put in IP tables to make everything accessible:

# Firewall configuration written by system-config-firewall
# Manual customization of this file is not recommended.
*filter
:INPUT ACCEPT [0:0]
:FORWARD ACCEPT [0:0]
:OUTPUT ACCEPT [0:0]
-A INPUT -m state --state ESTABLISHED,RELATED -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -p icmp -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -i lo -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -m state --state NEW -m tcp -p tcp --dport 22 -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -m state --state NEW -m tcp -p tcp --dport 2181 -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -m state --state NEW -m tcp -p tcp --dport 4560 -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -m state --state NEW -m tcp -p tcp --dport 9000 -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -m state --state NEW -m tcp -p tcp --dport 9997 -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -m state --state NEW -m tcp -p tcp --dport 9999 -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -m state --state NEW -m tcp -p tcp --dport 50010 -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -m state --state NEW -m tcp -p tcp --dport 50020 -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -m state --state NEW -m tcp -p tcp --dport 50070 -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -m state --state NEW -m tcp -p tcp --dport 50075 -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -m state --state NEW -m tcp -p tcp --dport 50090 -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -m state --state NEW -m tcp -p tcp --dport 50091 -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -m state --state NEW -m tcp -p tcp --dport 50095 -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -j REJECT --reject-with icmp-host-prohibited
-A FORWARD -j REJECT --reject-with icmp-host-prohibited
COMMIT

--
========= mailto:dboyd@incadencecorp.com ============
David W. Boyd