accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reuse Accumulo lexicographical ordering
Date Tue, 10 May 2016 14:22:13 GMT
Hi Mario,

I'm not sure I 100% understand your question. Are you asking about the
code which sorts Accumulo Keys?

If so, Key implements the Comparable interface (the `compareTo(Key)`
method). You might be able to make use of the `compareTo(Key,
PartialKey)` method as well. You can use this with standard sorting
implementations (e.g. Collections.sort(..) or any SortedMap implementation).

- Josh