accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Sven Hodapp <sven.hod...@scai.fraunhofer.de>
Subject Re: tableOperations().create hangs
Date Thu, 19 May 2016 13:59:36 GMT
Hi David,

I had the same issue. I've found out to modify table configuration in client code the master
server must be available.
You have said, that you already altered the configuration, but maybe the master is nevertheless
inaccessible for the client?

Regards,
Sven

--
Sven Hodapp, M.Sc.,
Fraunhofer Institute for Algorithms and Scientific Computing SCAI,

----- Urspr√ľngliche Mail -----