accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Lu Qin <luq.j...@gmail.com>
Subject I have a problem about change HDFS address
Date Wed, 25 May 2016 08:08:19 GMT
space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;">I have a accumulo 1.7.1 work with a old
HDFS 2.6. Now I have a new HDFS 2.6,and change the accumulo volume to the new.<br><br>I
have use distcp move the data from old HDFS to the new HDFS.And start the accumulo up.<br><br>Now
the ‘Accumulo Overview' shows the Tables is 0 and Tablets is 0 with red background, but
In &nbsp;'Table Status’ I can see all tables I have.<br>I use bin/accumulo shell
and tables command,it also show all tables,but I can not scan anyone.<br><br>How
can I resolve it?Thanks</body></html>